Use under adult supervision.
See learning and developmental benefits below.
Learning and developmental benefits:
1. Place Duck in front of your baby to promote tummy time or rattle him to increase auditory awareness. A cuddle with duck provides comfort and warmth.
2. Baby Sensory ‘Say Hello to the Sun’ CD includes 10 unique Baby Sensory songs to share with your baby or child. Sing along to the songs with your baby to increase language and communication skills. When your baby is tired or restless, the beautiful music and familiar words will provide comfort.
3. Laminated Baby Sensory Placemat includes 'Say Hello to the Sun' lyrics and signing frogs. Hold the Placemat up when singing ‘Say Hello to the Sun’ to provide auditory and visual stimulation. Rounded edges for safe handling. Unsuitable for hot foods.
4. 'Say Hello to the Sun' Picture & Lyric Book .Cuddle up with your baby and share quality time together. Help baby turn the pages and learn about patterns and colours. Read or sing along to the words on the Baby Sensory ‘Say Hello to the Sun’ CD (book does not contain signs). A perfect source of visual stimulation from birth upwards and ideal for sharing and bonding!
5. Baby Sensory Beach Ball is guaranteed to bring hours of delight and interactive play and learning! Excellent for encouraging tummy time, eye-tracking, crawling, exploration, movement and quality play. Phthalate-free.
6. The ABC of Baby Signing makes interaction between you and your baby so much fun! Includes clear illustrations and simple instructions. Signs based on natural gestures, which are easy to remember and arranged alphabetically for quick reference.