Learning and developmental benefits:
1. Place Duck in front of your baby to promote tummy time or rattle him to increase auditory awareness. A cuddle with Duck provides comfort and warmth.
2. Beautifully designed black and white book provides a variety of different shapes and patterns to stimulate your baby’s sense of sight and curiosity. We added a splash of red to strengthen tracking and focusing skills and to provide interest and stimulation. Move the book slowly from side to side to increase tracking skills. You’ll be more than rewarded when your baby spots the red colour!
3. Cuddle up with your baby and promote bonding with this super-soft, cream-coloured fleece blanket. Ideal for keeping your baby warm in the pram or stroller!
4. Produced by silkworms raised on mulberry leaves free from harmful pesticides, natural silk fibres contain 18 essential amino acids, which promote healing, reduce irritability and retain moisture in babies with sensitive skin conditions such as eczema. Perfect for travel and easy to carry, pure silk offers your baby coolness and calm wherever you go (hand wash).
5. Ivory textured comforter helps your baby to self-soothe and settle and this one is satin-soft and super-cuddly. The silky ribbons and soft touch fabric invite exploration and give your baby’s little fingers the experience of different textures. When your baby is tired, distressed, in an unfamiliar place or unwell, the comforter will offer security and comfort.
6. ‘Say Hello’ Sun Stroller features bright colours, soft fabrics, friendly sun face, playful jingly bell and crinkles to discover, and a baby-safe mirror for visual stimulation. Ideal for keeping your baby entertained and learning on the move (attach to the pram or stroller).