Baby Sensory Essential 'Back to Class' Bundle
Get set to return to Baby Sensory classes with the ‘Back to Class’ Essential Bundle!
9 sensory items including FREE ‘Nursery Rhymes’ CD and ‘tote bag’!
- Baby Sensory Baby Fleece
- Baby Sensory Beach Ball
- Baby Sensory Maraca
- Chiffon Scarf
- Jingle Bell
- Magic Foil
- Ring Handled Ribbon
- ‘Say Hello to the Sun or Baby Sensory Nursery Rhyme’ CD
- Toddler Sense Tote Bag
Read on to find out how the items can lead your baby’s learning and development forward.
- Baby Sensory Baby Fleece - Super-soft, cream-coloured fleece blanket with embroidered gold stars and ‘Say hello to the stars shining down on me!’ inscription. Perfect for taking along to class to lay baby on and using in the pram or stroller.
- Baby Sensory Beach Ball - Encourages fun tummy time, invites purposeful interactions between you and your baby, promotes movement, balance and postural skills, and develops whole body and brain development.
- Baby Sensory Maraca - Promotes hand-eye coordination, listening skills, and visual tracking. Helps your baby to create sounds and learn about cause and effect (i.e. “If I shake the shaker, I can make this sound”).
- Chiffon Scarf - Play ‘Peek-a-boo’ to reinforce the concept of object permanence (i.e. your baby knows you are still there even though you’re hidden from view). Drape it over your baby’s skin to stimulate nerve endings and move it in different directions to strengthen and coordinate eye muscles. Note: Rinse before use to remove natural vegetable dye.
- Jingle Bell - Jingle the bell to encourage your baby to look in the direction of the sound, and to improve listening skills, focusing ability, and eye-teaming.
- Magic Foil – The unique properties of the foil make it an excellent learning tool for babies, but it must always be fully supervised by a parent or responsible adult. Adult supervision is required. Not a toy.
- Ring-Handled Ribbon - Your baby will be fascinated by the colours and texture this ribbon has to offer. The perfect way to develop your baby's visual skills, improving focusing skills, tracking skills and getting those eyes working together as a team. (Not a toy and must be never be used unsupervised).
- ‘Say Hello to the Sun or Nursery Rhyme’ CD – Sing, sign, and calm your baby with our Baby Sensory music.
- Toddler Sense Tote Bag - Perfect for transporting all the necessities between class and home. These cotton bags have a long handle perfect for popping over your shoulder.
Please note that due to the variety of products adult supervision is always required when using the items within this bundle. Do not leave your baby unattended with these items.